November 30, 2011

Our 2011 Thanksgiving


Just a few photos from our Thanksgiving weekend. This visit with my parents was my first time seeing them in a year. I missed them so I almost cried when I first saw them.

Photos top to bottom:

2 of the best dishes to go with thanksgiving cooking away, asparagus casserole and green bean casserole. With me sporting my frily apron and supervising.

2 bums watching a little god father and chilaxin while the turkey cooks.

Some photos with my parents. Other than my wedding photos, I can't remember the last time I had a nice picture with them. Too bad the only one where my mom and I are both looking at the camera I have some kind of funny lip thing going on. Oh well it's still a good shot.

A picture of the turkey baster himself with the pup.

2 comments: