October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Party

This past weekend, my mister's boss who are also dear friends threw a pumpkin party. There were tons of decorations, food & drink, costumes and a pumpkin carving contest. Let me preface the first picture by asking a question? Do you have that friend that you can't duplicate, like they are a 1 in a million and you couldn't make up half the stuff they do if you tried. Yeah that's Mar....the woman below.

Meet Martha..aka Rose. "My name is Rose, and my husband Haaary and I moved to Boca Raton after retiring from New Jersey." "My Harry bought me all these jewels." I couldn't make this stuff up folks.




Pumpkin guts...my fave!!

I have to say I think Kristy's pumpkin shoes and witch socks make this photo! Clashing colors are adorbs.

After a little refresher on how to carve a pumpkin, A and B went to town.

Okay so A and I decided to follow this little ghost in the graveyard template. He isn't so scary but there were kids there, didn't want to freak them out with A's mad pumpkin carving skills.


Umm...so let's just quote Charlie Sheen"WINNING!". Yep that's right the Smolaks took home 1st prize for our awesome sauce pumpkin!!

4 comments:

  1. ha, i love pumpkin carving parties!!! i always make the worst ones, i swear! looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You must have "tiger blood". LOL. We've decided to carve our pumpkins a little late this year. Last year we started early and after the first week we set them out, they were half eaten by squirrels. I swear they're out in full force this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..that looks so fun and I adore pumpkin carving as well:) Fantastic photos. Have a great weekend, Muah

    ReplyDelete