November 1, 2011

Coming Soon

The new year is just around the corner, exactly 2 months away. I can hardly believe that. It feels like the new year just happened. With that so fresh and so clean clean year, comes the need for a new calendar.

I bought Cicada studios tea towel calendar last year and I adore it. It hangs in my laundry/second bathroom/exit to my back yard room and it comes in handy as I can see it from my kitchen. If you are like me and love getting that new calendar I strongly suggest this one. She is taking pre-orders right now.

In other news I hope you had a terrifyingly scary Halloween with lots of visits from little hobgoblins. We had a few visit our door, but now I am trying to figure out what shit to do with the pound of candy left over. Looks like Andrew office with be getting a TON of snickers and reeses cups. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. i'm freaking out that xmas is already on people's lips and you all 'end of year' on me!!!! not yet, pace, slow & simple, be in the moment, all that shit.
    send extra candy my way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin aka bows & sparrowsNovember 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM

    Love the tea calendar! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete