October 28, 2011

Life as I know it


I have been working at home a lot lately, and in working at home there is lots of Pandora listening and plenty of movies being watched. Love Sword in the stone.


Browsing lots of old family photos. That lovely lady on the left is my dear sweet Granny...known to her 4 granddaughters as grandrenie. She was the most amazing woman ever. There on the right, yep you guessed it folks, that is yours truly. Try to tell me that toothy grin of mine isn't the cutest. I think my teeth resemble my pumpkins a little.


I have been a little obsessed with those diet sparkling cranberry drinks. They are so good. While drinking those fab drinks I am always sporting my newest fav nail polish commander in chic, because... I certainly am...mmmmk?


Been loving the crap out of the weather. Nice and crispy in the morning and warmer in the afternoon. Love that little doggy of mine too, he is sporting his season appropriate scarf.

Have a great Weekend loverlies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment