February 16, 2012

Over the shoulder boulder holder

 I am sad to say I don't know the origin of this picture, I got it from Pinterest

Okay let's talk about something us women hate. BRAS! If I am alone in the post I am calling all of you out as liers.

I mean let's just discuss the fact that the things are awful. I remember being a teenage girl and DIEING to get one.... what the hell was wrong with me. I mean they are uncomfortable and just down right crap. Not to mention if you are going to get one that is comfortable and one you don't have to adjust the straps on all day long it's a granny bra with cups big enough to eat your head.

Then there is the fact that someone out there thought it would be a good idea for a 38C to not actually be the same size in every brand. Meaning you have to spend an entire day trying on bras, talk about no fun. Now some of these bras will make you look like you are trying to fit in a elephant in a cardboard box,  and then there are some that you could fit a family of 10 in.... even thought they say they are the same size. I mean WTF!

Okay so with all that said, I would just like to say that I caved. I bought a bra that my grandmother would be proud of and although it looks like it ate Texas when it is sitting alone when it is on... hallelujah this thing is like a dream. So I say style be damned ladies at least with bras, I mean it isn't like you don't cover the thing up in anyway. BUY ONE THAT FITS!!

4 comments:

  1. That's exactly how I felt when I was fitted for a bra last year! It was a life changer...seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true - it is so important that is comfortable and fits! Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, suppose i'm a liar when i say that i like bras:-) i mean, it can be frustrating to find a good one, but allthesame i wear a bra even if i'm chilling home alone! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha aww! I actually don't mind wearing a bra. I feel naked and uncomfortable without a bra on.

    ReplyDelete