March 22, 2012

Spring has Sprung

Well although it has felt like spring for oh I don't know like a month now here in Richmond. It has only just begun as of Tuesday. So I thought in honor of the arrival of such a great season I would share one of my favorite things in my backyard. Our amazing weeping cherry tree. This beauty blooms first and only lasts for a few weeks, then the blooms fall and it turns into a giant green bush. So let's all admire it's loveliness for the short time it's here!!

Other things we are enjoying in this beautiful spring weather....car rides with the windows down and radio turned up. Cold drinks on the patio with a warm breeze. Working with the windows open,  and well just about anything with the windows open. Have you done anything to enjoy this amazing weather?

*Cheers*

1 comment: