June 2, 2012

Travels: OBX

So this past memorial day weekend the mister and I were lucky little bitches. We had the opportunity of a free place to stay with some family in the outer banks. On top of that free place to stay which was beyond sweet. It just so happened that our bestest of friends from home would be in the same place at the same time. I mean I don't think we could make that work out again if we tried. Which in this instance....we didn't try. So here are some photos from the incredible outer banks of North Carolina.  

 My dear friend Kristy's little son Oliver with his grandaddy, and the ladies playing.
  
The handsome boys. My mister on the right pretending he has muscle, but really just looking like a puffed up fish... love him!
My incredible and beautiful friends! I love them so much, this photo is finding its way into a frame!
 
Boys will always want to play in the sand no matter their age!
The outer banks are an incredible place. It's a strip of land that has the ocean on 1 side and a sound on the other. It's a small strip where you are water locked. It was truly beautiful!
Brothers! That my folks is my mister on the right and his mini me Evan on the left. He is only 17 and almost as tall as Andrew. Hard to believe. 
Me enjoying the last moments of our long weekend. It was truly a lovely weekend. An escape that was much needed. I unplugged to best of my ability and only checked my work blackberry twice, for me that's a big deal. I will be making trips to the outer banks again that is for sure, maybe if the stars align correctly again I can get their with my amazing friends! Did you do anything awesome sauce over the long weekend. Drunken stupors count as awesome in case you can't remember your long weekend.

XO!

2 comments:

  1. A beach vacation with friends....it really doesn't get better than that! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I'm hoping I can actually get my butt to a beach this summer. It's looking like it's going to be a pretty busy one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well considering you are starting another photo venture I would say so :). Good luck with that, can't wait to see what you guys do.

      Delete