July 23, 2012

Travels: Norris TN 2012

Okay so I have to admit I don't have any pictures of myself, but I have some photos of my trip home. My parents have a lake place in Norris TN. So usually when I go to TN to see them I just go their and stay there. This time though, we ventured into Knoxville my hometown and walked around. It has been a long time since I have been home and I have to say I missed that city.

We ventured to my old watering hole... well my place of employment for several years...Barley's and right down the street was this amazing little record/vintage store. I scored a pretty skirt, a stool, and fabulous painting. Roo, got a zillion records... okay more like 10.

We spent the rest of the trip on the boat, at the lake, at the pool, or just in a drunken stupor. Our livers needed a break after our trip, but I had such a blast. A much needed vaca!
My parents enjoying an ice cold beverage on their boat... I guess you could say retirement has been good to my dad.
I have to say I LOVE this picture. These are the 2 best men I have ever known in my life. My amazing father (the foobs) and my incredible husband. They are peas in a pod...well minus that height difference. They are both so a like yet so different. I love them dearly!

So there you have it folks, that is my July 4th and my summer vacation wrapped up in one post.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment