September 4, 2012

Life Lately

Well folks, it's true there was a toilet in my backyard for quite awhile. What started out as a simple clogged toilet turned into a plumbing nightmare. This is the part when you think to yourself... where the F is my landlord. Oh wait, I bought this damn thing I have to deal with this on my own. Total B.S. if you ask me. Regardless of how I feel about it. We had to tear up our front yard and replace the the pipe under our house. What was a simple toilet clog turned into roots in our line, that led to discovering that the whole pipe was rotted out. I won't lie I cried.... multiple times.

After my breakdowns, and the money was shelled out. It took 3 days to get it all done. The yard is back together but I think a few of our bushes bit it when they got torn up. Oh well, a few bushes in turn for not dumping sewage under my house is a small price to pay. Next step address the bathroom.... who's stupid idea was it to buy a house. I think that person needs their ass kicked.

XO

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness Em I'm so sorry! I'm sort of freaking out now because our toilet has been acting up real bad the past few days. Getting it checked out today now! Glad it is all worked out for you now, and yes it is all for the best!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete