December 7, 2011

Tis the Season


Tis the season to pull all that shit out of your attic and put it out for only you to see. Okay maybe you are one of those people who has a lot of parties, but the Roo (husband) and I aren't so for the most part. We take a whole morning to pull all the bins out, fight with putting the tree up, find places for all the junk we only use or look at for a month. To then struggle getting the bins back in the attic. Oh the joys of the holidays.

Okay, so I am not really that cynical about it. I really do love the holidays and there is nothing quit like having a Christmas tree up, but it doesn't much feel like Christmas right now. It's been far too warm and there have been too many people working in my backyard for it to be a holiday season. Oh well, maybe next year will finally feel like it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the holidays, but have to agree it is a pain to put everything up.

    ReplyDelete